• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Nerve pain?? First OB

I was just diagnosed Monday and started Valtrex immediately. I am in my second week of my first OB. I have learned that Boudreaux butt cream works amazingly well on the sores and helps to dry it out and reduce itching and pain. Spain salt baths are a life saver also. My biggest concern is the shooting pains down my right groom, hip and buttocks. Also the backs of my legs and butt area is just achy. Is this normal? Is it nerve pain and what else can be done to help it? I'm taking 800mg ibuprofen three times a day and alternating Tylenol. Im hoping it doesn't last four weeks and looking forward to moving on with my life. This site has already helped me so much in these first few days. I will listen to any advice at this point.