• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Medicine I recommend!

So I was diagnosed with HSV2 a while ago. Luckily I rarely get outbreaks and when I do, it's 1 small "pimple" that turns into a small sore, the location is quite "convenient" as well as I don't sit on it and barely hurts. (I'm a woman)Anyway, I talked to my cousin in Mexico and told her about my diagnosis. I was also diagnosed with Molloscum Contagiusm shortly after (I know right-terrible & thaat I don't know how I got it-as it's not necessarily considered an STD, but most likely it was through sexual contact with my ex...

Anyway, to the point-my cousin had HPV and the doctor suggested she try "Barmicil" it's a Mexican cream that you place on the wart, or pimple etc. When I had molloscum (which were about 3 or 4 pimple looking things) I used it everyday along with diluted eucalyptus oil and it worked wonders. It was gone within a couple weeks and a year later it's permanently gone. I got an outbreak on Thursday and decided to try this lotion on my hérpes lesion, and today being Saturday my lesion is already healing. I don't know if it's the cream that worked or the fact that my outbreaks are pretty light (and rare). Either way I suggest it for anyone who is willing and needeing. It doesn't burn or anything. It's called Barmicil and you can find it at Mexican grocery stores (where I bought mine) it's about $10/$15 or you can buy online but that I am not certain!

Wish a well recovery to anyone with an outbreak! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so sorry MC is worse than Herpes I shall say... pesky little virus. I tried several things and honestly it worked. Eucalyptus oil (it burns but very effective) Apple cider vinegar, and the Barmicil. There was 1 bump I couldnt* get rid of that the docs burned out and it's gone forever. THANK GOD. Try all those and be very ocd about toilets, clothes, towels, wash everything with hot water.... @MsSweets