• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

The big O with outbreak after

I’ve heard that after orgasms for women, an outbreak can be triggered. Unfortunately, I believe that is a trigger for me. It’s happens not long after. Like maybe 10-15 minutes is when I start to feel some pain in my legs. I was wondering, has anyone be able to prevent an outbreak after the big O?

Also...

I take valtrex. I’ve been playing with the idea of changing my meds. I wanted to get my anxiety under control. I notice that the days I work out I don’t have the symptoms. However the days of the week that I don’t work out, I feel at least one pain that is herpes related.

Work out 4 days a week.

Rest 3 days.

What’s the deal?

-I’ve had herpes for 2 1/2 Years. Still haven’t figured it out yet. (Very frustrating) If anybody and give me anything about these topics above, I would be so thankful.

—Thanks!!

How interesting. I feel like I always get them when I work out. Definitely if I work out too hard. And the meds actually make my prodrome symptoms stronger so I'm trying to stick with using the cream whenever I feel something coming, but I think it's wreaking havoc on the skin down there.