• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Encephalitis/Menangitis: Just a question from a herpes newbie

Well I take antivirals and they don't even work. Tried every single one and about to honestly end mg life so I wish I could help. I have 4 autoimmune disorders known and leaky gut so I'm probably going to eventually develop these issues or so my doctor says. I can feel the predominal throbbing pain in my vulva and butt on the right side and have been taking lysine, garlic and prunella vulgaris and also cut out every single food that can inflame these conditions but I still feel like I'm about to get an outbreak and the sad part is that I've been doing everything right this whole time and STILL haven't had ANY freaking relief. My point is if you don't have immune conditions coming out the wazoo you're probably fine.

@MissLamentful Have you ever tried seeing a naturopathic doctor? I have two friends with autoimmune disorders, another with leaky gut, which my mom has also. They’ve all had success with more fine-tuning of meds, major diet changes, and other treatments. I don’t pretend to know what you’ve been through—it sounds like a LOT. I thought I’d just throw this out there in case it gives you another lead to follow in search of some relief, which I hope comes soon for you!