• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Holy Hell, My Sex Life Improved After I found Out I have Herpes

I can't say for sure that there is a correlation, but after I got diagnosed with herpes I connected with people that I've found more attractive than before I found out I have herpes. I've told all my partners I have herpes.

I've found that the more attractive, high-confidence people who don't sweat the small stuff don't seem to care so much. Perhaps they don't consider a harmless skin condition to be a threat.

You can chose to be a winner or a loser. It's up to you.

• 3 months later...

That is soo true because if you go after a half decent looking person they already have a struggle of dating and don't want something else to alter their life slightly but somebody that's confident and look good won't sweat it, honestly speaking I'm a good looking girl not saying that because it's me I'm being totally honest, confidence haven't all been there all the way , I get that I look like Aaliyah and a little bit Paula Patton that's the problem I attract so many men, some guys I dated and had sex with and some I dated and didn't have sex with

Right on, man!

I wonder if it has something to do with not wasting tine with people who aren't genuinely interested, but there are probably a lot of factors.

Glad to hear you always disclose and have not let the fear of rejection become an excuse to take advantage of people!

There are many people who could benefit from that example!