• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

So I had the herpes talk

I met this wonderful guy on new years and we have been talking everyday since we met. I really like him and I enjoy every moment we spend together. Every time we went on a date I wanted to have the "the talk" but I would get really nervous and the words just wouldnt come out.

About two weeks ago I decided that it was time for me to get the courage to tell him. So the day came and we were watching tv when I told him I had something to say, so I grab his hand and he listen as I told him how I had gotten herpes and I tried to explain to him a little bit about the disease. When I finished he just looked at me and he hold me in his arms and kissed me and thanked me for telling him. He told me I didnt have to worry about anything and that he still wanted to keep on seeing me. I couldnt stop crying I felt like a big weight was taken off my shoulders I was so happy I had gotten the courage to tell him and I wasnt expecting for it to go so well.

I know how hard it is to tell someone you really like you have herpes but you have to have faith and if its the right person they will understand :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...