• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Inspirational/Motivational Videos

• 1 month later...

Generally when you put a youtube video link in, it automatically embeds but for some reason (it may be because I'm on a tablet right now) it won't give me the full link so it's not embedding. Usually I just copy paste the link ... the only ones that will embed are from youtube ... the rest you just have to give the link and people have to go to the site ...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm posting this one because it shows how we ALL have the fear of being rejected. Of not being good enough. Of letting people down. Of making a fool of ourselves. But most of the time we have NO IDEA just how special we really truly are. We have NO IDEA about the gifts that we have. We have NO IDEA how people are cheering and pulling for us to succeed.

Watch this and imagine if this young lady had never chosen to take on her fears and step in front of all those people and RISK REJECTION by one of the most brutal judges of talent out there, Simon Cowell ....

You will never succeed if you don't risk rejection.... and you *may* fall or be swatted down ....but gosh when you fly, how wonderful much more is the feeling knowing that you overcame that fear????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The vicious cycles of the mind ... Sound familiar?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

OMGEEE! I just found how I can go back to all of Oprah Winfrey's Super Soul Sunday videos .... I've watched this weeks video with Brene Brown 3 times already.... if you have been on here much you will see that I refer to her 2 Ted Talks on Shame and Vulnerability a LOT ... Well, here's a whole show with even more of her thoughts on being fully Authentic, Courageous, and Brave :) Enjoy!

I urge EVERY ONE of my friends to take the time to watch this segment from Brene Brown ... POWERFUL stuff in here:

http://www.oprah.com/own-super-soul-sunday/Full-Episode-Rising-Strong-with-Brene-Brown-Video

• 1 month later...

The beauty of falling apart.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Helpful resources:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

This one is so good. He's got this opportunity thing down. ;)

https://www.facebook.com/TheBrizzler/videos/399265726950963/

Helpful resources:

• 2 months later...