• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Questions about possible hsv-2

Hello,

background info:

oral hsv1 carrier since childhood. last six months only one partner and due to long-distance relationship, we had sex three times during this time. Prior to the "incident" I had breakout on my upper lip.

About a month after the latest intercourse, while showering and started to wash my penis, I felt this little sensation on the left side of penis, next to the penile head. The next day there was small pimple but after I applied some basic cream on it, the pimple dissappeared. After the pimple was gone I masturbated rather vigorously. Now I felt little itching and rubbing penis helped it. As few days passed pimple came back and I followed the routine of applying basic cream on it. Now the strange part: looked like after applying, pimple had grew in size. (this happened during the night).

Now I used Bepanthen cream but it made no difference to my problem. So I squuezed it and wipe gently. Pus was yellowish in color and only contained a small amount of it. After this, there was clean small cut. This time I did not apply any cream on the cut and it disappeared by itself in a few days. This whole process took about two weeks.

Blister was not painful at any time, no skin thightening, cut was not sore or painful and also masturbated while the blister was on(with condom). No tingling or spots in buttocks, thighs or anywhere else. I initially started to worry if I had somehow "re-infected" myself from lip to the genital area. but after reading about the subject, I grew nervous about the hsv2. Also thought this from the hsv1 point of view as the blister did not look like herpes blister and pus was colored, not clear.

If you want, I can provide three photos of the blister, after squeezing and the cut.

Feel free to comment! All comments are welcome!

ps. How I can upload pictures for you to see?

You should have a syphilis test. Syphilis is a bacterial Infection that usually causes just one painless sore. The Infection rate is actually on the rise. Unlike herpes, syphilis has very serious health consequences so you need to have this checked asap!! I would recommend using an online STD testing site.