• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Idk how to read test

HSV-1 and HSV-2 have high sequence homology and there is some cross reactivity, between HSV-1 and HSV-2. When you were first tested in 2011 it was likely a HSV-2 only test. If you do not have a lesion it is impossible to say were you picked this up.

Jack I don't. No breaks no nothing. Thank you so much for your feedback. It has helped me.

Jack101, has such a great point. There's a reasonable possibility you've been living with HSV2 since 2011 without actually having HSV2. If you've never had an outbreak it's impossible to tell what part of your body you have it on. Statistically speaking you're more likely to have HSV1 orally though. So if I was a betting person I'd bet you have it orally and it's probably been there for most your life. So, how does it feel to get undiagnosed? (;

Jack101, has such a great point. There's a reasonable possibility you've been living with HSV2 since 2011 without actually having HSV2. If you've never had an outbreak it's impossible to tell what part of your body you have it on. Statistically speaking you're more likely to have HSV1 orally though. So if I was a betting person I'd bet you have it orally and it's probably been there for most your life. So, how does it feel to get undiagnosed? (;

Lol a little better.