• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I'm so scared to tell him!!

So I know I need to tell him that I have contracted ghsv1 from my ex boyfriend but I am just sooooo extremely nervous!!!

He has been telling me he wants to get married for 3 years already. We had a falling out and it's been hard for me to really reconcile with this relationship but I can't deny that the love is definitely there!

I haven't seen him or been physical with him at all. I had our daughter 2 years ago and we had our big falling out. Since then we've only kept contact through letters and phone calls, and I'll allow him to see our daughter. But just recently we've been spending more time together and neither of us can help it that we're so in love with one another!

I love him and we talk about everything. I know he will listen and hear me out, but I'm just so scared!! IDK what to say or how exactly to say it. I have already told him that I slept with my ex. He wasn't too happy about it but it is what it is. He's moved on from it now. And he knows that awhile ago I was sick. I got sick during my first OB with the flu and before I knew what it was, I thought it was a UTI. So he knows I was sick, I just haven't said anything since I found out, which was only 2 months ago. I just thought I would have more time to discuss this before we have sex again. But it looks like this might happen again sooner than I thought and I'm scared! He wants to get married for crying out loud!!! I have to tell him, I just don't know how I will ever spit the words out of my mouth! This is still so new to me! I hate feeling like I'm hiding anything from him. It's killing me to keep things like I'm being secretive. I think I'm more nervous than anything and afraid of what he will have to say. I guess if he decides we're through then, what can I do..?..

Just needed to vent.! I appreciate any advice or feedback regarding this.

So appreciative for this site!!