• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Success disclosing! so far...

Talk about being anxious! I was trying to find the right time to tell this new guy I was dating. It was clear we were both interested in each other. I was trying to think of some way to causally drop it in conversation, but that did not happen exactly. But overall, it went well! I told him if he needed time to digest or make any decisions, he could or if he had any questions i'd be happy to have a conversation. I tried to add a few laughs just to lighten it up a bit. I told him it doesn't define who i am.

It's definitely a rush to get it over with! so relieved but still guarded.

Thank you for listening! This site really helped to start having the discussion and learning all about how to live life. This doesn't define you, you're only going to become stronger.

• 2 weeks later...