• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I finally crossed over from the dark side

I've finally accepted hsv 2 in a way, honestly idk who the hell gave it to me being that I was never tested for it thanks to my doctors and the CDC , and getting a full on out break months possibly years after a potential partner that have it but I realized I'm much more than hsv2, A little virus w temporary symptoms is not gonna get me down for the rest of my life ,

we need to remember that herpes is not in vaginal fluids or semen or saliva it's a skin and nerve condition not a life threatening condition, it's funny because I started a new job and for like a whole week straight I just keep seeing people with cold sores like half the ppl I work with are walking around with cold sores , don't care ,every time I see them I think about what I went through this year I have hsv 1 and can count on one hand how many times I had one last one I had was in 2013, it's herpes and nobody acting crazy about that for some reason

, it's just a very annoying stigma attached to it and I know I'll meet ppl that won't have it and are open minded still wanting me and I won't give them anything , and it could be way worse I imagined somebody giving me claumydia and I didn't know I had it and becoming infertile for the rest of my life , boy would I wanna just kill someone or if somebody would have gave me HIV I would have wanted to kill someone for something like that but hey it's just herpes and I'm getting better and stronger everyday