• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Testing

tanto

If this is such a common STD why is not tested on a regular basis? Why does it seem that everyone only gets tested if they ask for it because they believe they have been exposed? With so many having it and not knowing you would think that this would become part of routine testing for anyone that is sexually active, whether it's been with 1 partner or 100.

Thank youuuuuu!!!! That's all I'm saying , I asked the doctor why they don't test for it , one of the reasons she said because they don't like to tramatize patients if it's positive and also that the testing it not that accurate and it's not a problem if they don't know , but I think it's stupid because they can be spreading it and not knowing

It's not just a skin condition at first. It's a life changing disease. It changes everything about how you feel about everything. I do understand that I will get past all those feelings but why not test more to potentially eliminate millions more getting infected & feeling this way