• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Ocular HSV2, how likely?

Vin3

Hi everyone, I have HSV2 genitally. When I first contracted I had redness (no lesions), but didn't know at the time that I was having a primary outbreak. When I took a look at what was happening down there I touched to see the extend of it, and I rubbed my eyes afterward. I am at my wits end panicking that I have spread this to my eyes or face. I also have a habit of chewing my fingers, so there goes that too. I've looked online everywhere for any stories of ocular HSV2 and I was not able to find any. I have not had any facial, oral, or ocular symptoms, but then again I haven't had a typical outbreak genitally. I have come across very few oral HSV2 stories, but again, not ocular. Has anyone had this type of scenario? Accidental eye rubbing etc? Does anyone know of any ocular HSV2 stories?