• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

99% sure I have herpes. Completely devastated.

On Monday night, I discovered two tiny bumps in the area above my clit. I started doing some research and I'm now pretty certain that I have herpes. About a week ago, I had some pain while urinating as well as deep muscle pain in my legs. Over this past weekend, I had a sore throat that felt just like I was about to get a cold. It's Thursday now and all of those symptoms have gone away except for the small bumps. For the past few days, I've been feeling so exhausted and I've been sleeping 10-12 hours a night. My head also feels very foggy and I'm having trouble concentrating. I have a doctors appointment on Wednesday and I'm so scared to get the results back even though I'm certain I have herpes. Since I was a little girl, I always dreamed of getting married, having kids, and living happily ever after. Now I feel like there is no hope for me. How will anyone love me like this? Will I ever be able to have sex normally again? I'm only 20 and I feel like this is the end of my freedom and happiness.

Hang on - before you get to the big questions about a herpes future.. These two bumps - are they fluid filled blisters? You will need to swab them on Wednesday if you want a clear answer, but they may have healed by then. The other symptoms you described are really generic. There's no point worrying, but if you have to then at least wait for absolute proof. In the worst case, it's not that bad anyway.

Yes you are going to fine. Herpes isn't a big deal. Check out my ladies' man herpes disclosure success stories. I just had sex a couple nights ago with a beautiful girl I met that night. We are about to hot it and I told her I had herpes. She sucked my dick anyway, we slapped a conform on and did it in her friend's kitchen.

It's stigma and ignorance about what herpes is that freaks people out not the virus itself. Most people don't even get outbreaks and for those that do, they usually get one outbreak in their life. Maybe some after but it's rare that it's ever an extreme thing.

The bumps are not fluid filled and look more like ingrown hairs than anything. They're not painful and they haven't changed at all since I noticed them on Monday. Not all herpes blisters look the same though, do they? Could it be just a coincidence that I had the flu symptoms right before I noticed the bumps? Still not trying to get my hopes up because I've had all the other symptoms.