• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Worried about possible Herpes

So in June of 2013, I lost my virginity to a woman. It wasn't until after we had sex that she told me she has genital herpes. We broke up. In October of 2013 I got tested and got negative test results. In 2014 I started dating another female who has no STD's and has only had sex with one other person who was clean too. I have been dating that same woman since 2014. No other sexual partners besides those two. I haven't had an STD test since 2013 but throughout this past year I have been occasionally having a sensation of itching down there. And if I scratch too hard a little spot of blood will be where I scratched. This past week I have having a bad itch, heavier discharge and same blood spot if I scratch. No burning when I pee. I don't know what's going on. I've tried checking down there. I can't tell if I have any lesions/blisters since I am unshaven. I'm too afraid to shave just in case I do have something. I have been so anxious to even look. And I am unable to have sex with my partner because I am so worried. It seems ridiculous to think that I would have herpes since I've had the same sex partner since 2014 but I am just really really worried. Anyone have any ideas on what I could be experiencing?