• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

How to have spontaneous sex?

Does anyone feel weird when friends are talking about their spontaneous sex stories? For those of you using condoms, does it get you down? Do you have any good tips/tricks for still having fun with sex with HSV? I used to be love doing it in crazy place, spontaneous time, but now this has taken that spark out of me. Miss it.

Just keep condoms around and it shouldn't keep you from spontaneity. I think it really comes down to if you mean spontaneous sex with your partner or you mean with someone you dont know well. Obviously if you dont know them well, thats a bit difficult. But if your partner knows then just make sure to have the guy keep a condom in his wallet or pocket at all times. It takes no time to whip it out and slide on a condom. If you arent fast at it, start with oral sex while the guy works at pulling the condom out and getting it ready. Get experimental in different things that are spontaneously sexy while working your way up to putting it on. Really it hasnt slowed down my sex life at all but i definitely owe that to having a partner who knows and both knowing what turns on the other so anytime the other is feeling frisky (dark parking garage for instance), we know how to go about doing it safely while keeping it hot. Hope that helps!

• 2 weeks later...

Hippyherpy, is it with HSV+ people? Are your partners older where they dont care about herpes? I find it hard to believe that people without herpes will have casual sex with a HSV+ person. Please let me know as I want my former life back so bad I cry every night.