• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Anxiety Sinuses Herpes or much worse?

So my Igg came back as 12.80 for HSV 2. I was told this means I have an established infection. I'm still Googling and having anxiety about my condition because I feel like the doctor just diagnosed me and sent me on my way. I went to my gynecologist and she did swabs but they came back negative because I don't have any lesions or sores. After I was diagnosed I had tingling around my lips and a small rash appeared on my lips and cheek. I now have these tiny fordyce bumps around my mouth and I did have a thinking sensation all over my body and my left leg was feeling strange. No clue of this was just my anxiety or of I'm having maybe used from the hsv2. That's the hardest part not knowing if I'm going thru prodrome or not and I've never had an outbreak... Ever. I'm 33 and married been with the same man for 12 years. He's fine with my diagnosis but I have been so freaked out stressed that when Id have sex with him I made him use a condom BC I don't know if he has it or not. He's being checked this Wednesday but I'm still scared about other complications of herpes. My neck is stiff but only when I look to the right my ear is constantly popping and my joints are too so I have no clue if it it's the hsv2 or s sinus infection or my mattress. I'm also wondering if I have oral hsv2 bc of the symptoms I had. I know for a fact my lips were tingling soon after diagnosis and a small rash appeared and this happened to me a few times in the past but now that I've been diagnosed I'm wondering if this is related. Previously I just c figured it was the lip balm I had used. NO one seems to think oral hsv2 is really possible and my gynecologist said I'd feel tingling where the virus entered my body. So I'm thinking oral sex with my husband and that's only of he has it. She also said there wouldn't be any itching even tho I started itching soon after diagnosis but nothing popped up and she checked me down there. I'm afraid of getting meningitis and HIV even tho I tested negative and only have one partner hell I think I have symptoms of them both bc of my neck and I have a cough that's been around for a few months but it could just be allergies. Then my 5 year old had a blister on his finger and I'm thinking I gave him herpes whitlow or genital herpes during prodrome of that's even what I was going through. I'm just confused by all the lack of information.