• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

After disclosing

So I told my bf of 11 months that I Possibly have hsv2 from my ex. My results will be in some time this week. I feel like I know the results will be positive. I was with my ex for 10 years and he tested positive while we were still together but because he is naive, he didn't tell me. I had tested neg in the past with a low low index value. But now the possibility is back. My bf took news well, comforted me, held me and told me it would be ok. Everything seemed normal. I could be paranoid, i definitely over think and I'm totally afraid. I'm wondering if he is trying to take everything in. Since he left yesterday, that night and this morning I've felt we're a little bit at a disconnect. He's still being nice etc, but maybe a little short. It could be because of other reasons unrelated. I'm just wondering how things go after a disclosure usually. I'm not even 100% if I have it yet so the fear seems a little silly. But I'm trying to prepare myself. After i get the results and if they divvy chance come back positive, what do I need to do to keep my bf at ease and not reject me. He told me he's not trying to put anymore pressure on me. I don't know if by pressure he means showing how he really feels about it or his fear. I'm just lost, worried and paranoid!