• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

He said he was wasted and didn't remember

I am not this stupid. I had a date with a guy I've known for awhile. We went out to a bar for a friends birthday and I was DD. He didn't drink that much and I drive him home and we were messing around a bit. I told him I was putting him to bed (no pun was intended) and leaving for the night. He wasn't having it (no he did not rape me) he was just very... persuasive. Before it got too heavy I said " I can't do this with you right now. I have Herpes and I want you to take a couple days to think on that before we move forward". Now i had never been out drinking with him before so I guess I didn't know how he would normally be if he was wasted but he did not seem to be out of it or super drunk or anything. He said he knew what it was and the risks and he accepted that. He wore a condom but we ended up taking it off ( yes stupid me I know). Later I tucked his ass in bed and headed home. The next day he texted me in the morning and said he was so wasted he night before and didn't remember much after leaving the bar, including me telling him. He knew we had sex but didn't remember it. So I had to tell him the morning after and I apologized up and down. I should have left period! We talked about it a little more, I told him to research it and see how he feels about us continuing to see each other but I would understand if he didn't want to. Which I do, I get it. We talked most of the evening and I went by this morning since I was out by his house and he invited me over. We watched a movie and just laid down. I asked him if he had thought about it and all he said was he had researched it and "it's not a good thing to have". I gave him some stats and told him to let me know how he felt. We could keep seeing each other without sex for a while which I think is a good idea anyways and left. So now is the waiting game and waiting for rejection and it's awful! So I guess I'm wanting to know if anyone else had had a similar experience and how it was handled. I'm on 4 months out from my first OB and on daily antivirals.