• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

What if he doesn't remember?

So kind of a weird question...

I met a guy abroad, and we hooked up a few times. I know that I told him I had herpes - we even had a conversation (sober) during sex where I referred to it again (I started to get paranoid after we took the condom off - he insisted he wasn't phased by what I had, but I told him I was actually just as paranoid for what he might have!)

We still speak every day, and we're talking about reuniting somewhere in the world.

However, I'm so gunshy after being rejected recently that I am now worried - what if he doesn't remember? I KNOW that we talked about it, briefly but I have never ever hooked up without telling someone.

How do I (non awkwardly) just make sure he remembers, before we plan a big trip? Or ami being crazy and paranoid and just need to accept that a pretty awesome guy is into me?

• 3 weeks later...