• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Possible ocular herpes?

The 7th and 8th I had pain, went to the hospital was told it was nothing but I went to my gyno that Monday and was diagnosed, hsv1 both genitally and orally. It was a really awful primary outbreak, over 25 lesions just genitally. After medication for two weeks I feel better, still taking a daily lysine and vitamin c pill, some nerve tingling pain still though. The other night I was hysterical and probably rubbed my name eyes a hundred times,I also wear contacts. Today the whites of my eyes closest to my nose have been tingling all day a little bloodshot, sort of like if I touched a pepper and then my eyes and also like someone is blowing cold air right there. Is this symptoms or am I just over reacting? My gyno gave me an extra script incase I felt like an outbreak was coming so i took one of those a few hours ago. Do I go to primary care doctor even if I don't have any real visual symptoms or just continue the course of medication and go if things progress? Do I need to stop wearing contacts? Sorry for rambling, thank you.