• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Tips on building confidence

So, my confidence has never been the best. I would always question myself, compare myself, & basically all the big no's no's of being confident. But sometimes I would get dolled up go out into town and feel amazing and beuutiful for dedicating time to look my best and now even when I try that, I immediately feel down when that little voice in the back of my head is like yeah you look good but you've still got herpes... or I'll see a cute guy and think just wait until you have to have the (h) talk with him... it's taunting!!! What can I do to learn to let go. Obviously it's something to remain conscience about but how do I keep it from bringing me down? What are some things you guys have done? What works? What doesn't? I feel like maybe if I tell people randomly about it then I can get over my fear of having THAT talk but I also am terrified of being perceived as a hoe a slut or anything else. The only people that know this far are the two men that I've been involved with the last 3 months and my roommate since she is my only true confidant. But for all of you that aren't so bogged down, what do you suggest?

I've mentioned that before I got herpes, I had slept with two girls who disclosed to me (didn't get it from them). Keep getting dolled up and be as sexy as you can be and I guarantee you will be able to get laid. There will be guys who don't go for it, but that's there loss and there are probably many more out there that will dip the wick if you are hot like you say.

Actually you will find that it's the most attractive people that tend to get STDs because they are often very sexually active.

I'd bet that pretty much every famous person has herpes.

Check out my thread called ladies man disclosure success for tips on how to disclose in the context of casual sex. I've done it well over fifty times by now.