• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Before herpes I had an amazing libido :(

Its been more than 5 years now. I miss my old days enjoying sex. Now, while doing it I am so anxious. Cant enjoy. I missed those days.

Since I have been diagnose nothing is normal down below. Almost every week I had something weird happening down there. Itchs, stings, burns. Sometimes for a week everything is fine such a relief. And its not always there is visual outbreak. Doctors dont understand give me some cortisone cream or yeast medicine and send home.

I wish there was a cure or relief from this :( I am so frustrated. I accept the fact thats what I have but couldnt accept the constant disturbness. Ah I needed to rant!

• 4 weeks later...

@pollyanna1 Do you keep a diary of your symptoms/diet? I started doing this about three months ago and it really helps me understand my body and how it reacts to food and the virus. I make adjustments to my behavior/diet during the times I am prone to get an outbreak. I also try to boost my immune system during this time. I'm also on suppressive therapy which is helping my body adjust during my first year.