• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

GH Newbie Questions about healing, treatment, shaving.

I have not been diagnosed, but I can't imagine these mini blisters and small sores can be anything other than herpes.. at First it was just this one bump thing which I assumed was an ingrown hair, but then came more. Great..

1. I bought these cold sore invisible bandaids that are supposed to be used for cold sores and put them on some of the worst ones down there because it hurt Pretty bad and it didn't help when they got stuck to my underwear and got ripped open every time I had to go to the bathroom etc. Has anyone Else used these things for GH instead of OH? It doesn't say on the pack that you can't use them other places so I figured it would be OK. Anyone?

2., How long will the sores/blisters be there? What's the norm? I've read anything from 1 week to 2 months, so I don't know. Is there any way I can make the healing quicker?

3. Is it right that you should keep the area dry? I Feel like it makes sense, but the crust hurts like hell on the worst one once it's real dry (the bandaid really makes everything hurt less tho, but it's not dry inside the bandaid I think).

4. Shaving! How?! I shave everything I'm able to, but not too close to the sores. I NEED to shave, I Feel unhygenic and not like myself when I have any hair down there.. but I obviously can't be perfectly shaved when this is happening. Is it a Good idea for me to invest in one of those "at home" lazers to Get rid of everything permanently so I don't need to have this problem everytime (no idea How often this will happen..) I Get it? I really have no idea what to do..

I am new to this and I Feel like there are different "Do's and Don'ts" everywhere..