• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Paranoia, HSV 1 or Anal Fissure

Good Afternoon,

Okay, So I posted before about an encounter with a person that has genitals HSV1. My encounter was brief, I touched her vagina with my left hand and pleased myself with my right hand. My penis didn't go near her vagina, but I'm afraid that maybe some of her fluids unknowningly got on my penis. Now a few days later, I have what appears to be anal fissure, and everything on the web points HSV. Bowel movement is terrible. When I use TP, I bleed but not a lot. I noticed that my poop is coming out very thin since it seems that my anus is shut tight. At the same time, when I urinate, I get a dull pain. I'm also a bit itchy around the area with slight tingly. I noticed that when I was cycling I had a mild left temple headache. I went to the doctor and got tested, but waiting for a diagnosis is crazy. I have slept since the exam. I think I'll be getting my results this Friday. I don't have any blisters or sores, but I find all these symptoms especially after a non "sexual" encounter to be very odd. I'm freaking out, and want to prepare for the worse ? What's everyone's thought on this. I have oral hsv1, so am I atleast a bit more protected from any fluids touching my penis? I want to add that my testicles have been hurting maybe because of cycling, but I've been reading too much on the web and I'm terrified at this point. I also don't want stigmatize the condition, but it is frightening

Thanks,

JM