• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Hi I am new to h forum, I was diagnosed with HSV2 in 2014, but never got an OB. Just recently I was working out and when I got home I discovered a few little blister bumps to the left of my Clitoris they didn't hurt and were not sensitive to touch. I never even noticed they were there until I was bathing. No sign or symptoms. I discovered the blister bumps at 7pm and by 7am they had burst and I could see a little sore that had crusted. I bathed as usual and the crust came off. Still not itching or burning. sense it has started healing two fine hair has surfaced from the healing sore and now it itches a little, but the sore is almost completely healed. Could this herpes or hair bumps. FYI I don't normally wear underwear with my tights during exercise. If it is herpes am I contagious when the sore has almost faded ? I'm confused because have never had an OB.

• 2 weeks later...