• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Getting Depressed

I've had herpes a long time now. I used to be okay with it but now I'm just sitting back and looking at all the things I have missed out on. I posted here a long time ago, haven't been back in a while. I contracted this when I was just budding into a young woman. To be honest, If I could do it all over again I would have orgies, be with men and women and have fun. But I couldn't. I am very sexual and I can't enjoy myself. I have one partner but he's too old for me and can't keep an erection for long. I want more sex. I stopped liking it for a while but now I'm craving it. All I can do now is just sit back and look forward to a life of no sensuality. I started drinking and smoking pot. I sleep mostly to forget my life. So now what? What do i have to look forward too?