• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

What I noticed...

I don't know if this will help anyone, but when I see the posts on here, Everyone knows the day or month or years of when they found out. I seem to think it's weird how you remember the major life changing events and when you started to find out who loves you for you. Its like anniversary of finding out your true and loyal people in your life. Since I was diagnosed, i have found out that my family loves me supports me and knows I am doing everything in my power to move on. I admit it's not easy at times, I do come back with my aniexty about it and the fear of rejection when it comes to dating. That fear is what keeps from moving on sometimes. But just remember one thing, your anniversary of your diagnose is also the day you find out who was there for you, who looked at you as you, still loved you still worried about you. I am coming to find out that my friends who do know, don't look at me any different, tells me I am overstressing when it comes to worrying about people finding out. Most people don't know and still don't look at me any different then before. Also being a member of this helps me out when I want to be reminded I am not alone. So thank you to people who keeps this site going. You are the strong people.