• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

shedding with no outbreak

Hi, I contracted HSV1 vaginally about a year ago. I've never had an outbreak, just a general burning sensation in my vaginal area and nerve sensations throughout my spine. I'm getting back into the dating world and just wondering if I can pass on the virus to someone who puts fingers me and then puts his fingers in his mouth or if someone goes down on me. If I've never had blisters or anything, just burning. Please help! Thanks

Not really since I contracted. Sometimes it gets worse and sometimes I barely feel it. But I mostly feel some tiny bit of burning down there ever since I contracted. I don't even take meds though cuz it doesn't bother me much. The nerve sensations are much more bothersome. Wondering if it's cuz I got HSV1 genitally that I don't break out. But if it would stop me giving it to someone, then I would take meds.

Yes I'm positive. I blood tested negative to all STDs before my last boyfriend who was positive for HSV and after we dated, I contracted it and got blood tested again and came up positive. I feel absolutely nothing on my mouth all down below.