• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes IGG ELISA ( EUROIMMUN ) TEST RESULT

Hi ,

I had a risky exposure and tested Herpes ELISA ( EUROIMMUN ) in 4 Weeks and 6 Weeks. My results are as below.

4 Weeks : 9.7 RU/ml ( Negative)

6 Weeks : 1.7 RU/ml ( Negative)

Should i test again in 12 Weeks ? I have requested the girl to test and she did the same test and result was 25.6 RU/ml ( Positive).

I had a Urine pain and symptoms are going away in almost 5 weeks. But still its uncomfortable down there. Only 1 lesion appeared in my Foot but it was gone in 2 weeks. no other symptoms. The girl is saying that she never had a n kind of symptoms before and she was surprised about the results.

Please help me . What should i do ? We kissed and she gave me oral without protection and had virginal sex with protection. Cutoff mark was 22 RU/ml and most of the expert say true positive is around 50 RU/ml

• 1 month later...

Received unprotected oral and had protected intercourse 3 months back. The girl was tested and her result was 5.7 ( cutoff 0.9) . Don't know the kit used. And it was a combo test. Immediately after the incident I got urine pain and itching in my penis and testicle. The pain was constant and notgoing away lasted almost 6 weeks ( only gone for 1-2 days and comes back again) . For last 2 weeks the pain was gone and now again urine pain is back(mild pain and uncomfortable feeling after urinating) . No blisters on penis or shaft.

I got fluid filled blister on my upper left foot 2-3 weeks after the exposure. It was not painfull and did not became a sore or ulcer . The blister was healed after 2 weeks but still a scar is there since I irritated it.

Then after 4 weeks exposure I got folliculitis like small blisters on my left thigh and healed in 2 weeks . Then 3 sores on my right upper foot ( exactly in a line ) after 5 weeks I guess. Then after 9 weeks 2 blisters on left ankle and another one in right ankle. Just blisters and after I irritated it became a sore . Single pimple like thing in my left upper arm , irritated is and healed in 1 week.

I'm not in a place where they do swab tests . Only combo HSV IGG testing. My testing history is as below.

4 Weeks : 9.7 RU/ml ( Negative) cut off 22 RU/ml

6 Weeks : 1.7 RU/ml ( Negative) cut of 22 RU/ml

8 Weeks : 1.2 RU/ml ( Negative) cut of 22 RU/ml

9 weeks : 0.248 ( negative ) cut off 1.1

12 weeks : 5.8 ( negative) cut off 22 RU/ml

method : ELISA (EUROIMMUN) - Anti-HSV-1/2-pool

My urologist did a biopsy test on my bladder and found some suspected lesions inside bladder - waiting for biopsy result. No lesions or abormality in urethra.

I got a greyish patch inside my urethra also. No pain during urinating but burning after that. Not excruitinting . But burning. What could be it.