• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Herpes migration

I feel a little silly asking because I've lived with this for 10 yrs almost but I have always had OB on my hips, buttucks, never around my genitals, and now after nearly ten years , I think I may be having a mild ob on my perineum. Hsv2 most likely as the person I got it from tested hsv2, I was swabbed years ago but they didn't give me the type. I assume it's type2. So I'm confused. Did I autoinmocukate? Did it migrate? I've had a partner who also had hsv2 about 4 yrs ago, we had lots of unprotected sex not during OB. As far as I'm aware my partners have been negative for hsv since then. But I think I may have possibly now got it snally/Perenium. It's really hard to see but it's sore to wipe, like open, but didn't see blusters, but it was itchy. It's not a large sore at all, perhaps a few small blisters. Iugh. Recently disclosed to a new partner who seemed okay with it all but told him I'd never had a problem there. Now I feel like either sex with him moved it around on me... and perhaps I've exposed him? Ugh.

another outbreak in a new spot. i dont understand this...after 10 yrs, why it is becoming a problem all over... :O for years i never had more than a sore on my butt cheek....now its creeping up everywhere. please anyone have information to help me undrrstand whats happening here??

I've had H over 35 yrs and never had prodrome. An ob would just show up out of the blue. Nonetheless, they were never in the same location....ever! I am now on anti viral which I started for the first time in March of this year and have not had an ob since. I was only getting about 5 per yr to begin with, but now 0 which was my goal.