• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Using natural remedies

I completely get the point now. Doctors/Pharmica are not bothered about curing people with herpes because, if it's not killing us or causing serious health problems it ok for us to live with a chronical infection for the rest of our lives. Ok over time herpes suffers will get over that lame excuse but until then, I have been told and heard many people say that doing research on purchasing natural remedies to lower the amount of outbreaks, severity ect... but now people who have herpes are telling me about these three so called amazing ingredients "hypericum mysorense and nosodes" that they used and they haven't had OB for years and have even had unprotected sex with there uninfected partners and no signs have been seen in partners.

Also I just wanted to know that these ingredients are they possible to buy in health shops, over the counter or is it just an internet purchase because I somehow am not to confident with those stuff over the internet...

People who not what I am talking about or have tried it could you please give me some tips and advice please.

Much appreciated

- Vanessa