• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I don't know whether it's a cold sore or spots??

Ever since I found out I had herpes, after my initial outbreak I know how my body worked, what would set off my outbreaks and what my prodrome symptoms are. I usually start to get a shooting pain down my back/neck when my outbreak is coming and the same place of my genitals always itches even if teh cold sore does not arise there (this usually happens when I'm under stress and the stress is me crying continuouslly). And if i remember right I have probably had 2 outbreaks about 2 days after Ive been full on crying non-stop.

My last outbreak was just at the end if February. I'm not sure if im having another outbreak because I have a spot on my genitals and it was bleeding (confused). It doesn't itch or burn. I don't even know whether I'm having an outbreak or its just little spots because I did used to get random spots on my vagina way before I became sexually active, more when I started puberty.

Would anyone be able to help???

First word of the day, Ms. Butterfly: Patience. ;)

Secondly, can you go to your doctor or local clinic to get the spots swabbed? That's going to be the only way to know definitively whether it's a herpes outbreak or not.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

I do agree with Adrial.Consult a doctor immediately to know about OB. Also, if possible go for natural therapies available in market to get relief.One of my friends have Herpes.He had gone through some medicines containing hypericum mysorense and nosodes in them as ingredients and had got much relief.You can do a research for it and can go with it.