• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Itchy hips from H?

Anyone else experience the sides of their hips, around to where it meets your cheeks, itchy since having H? I have bouts of this since H. It can itch so much, I will break skin scratching.. Just very strange symptom to me. I even have days where I get tingles on the bottom of my feet or tickling sensations like I get on buttock and back of thighs, since getting H and when itched, stops.

The only place I have OB's that I really can say with certainty I get at the top of my backside about an inch down from the start of the crease of your butt and in the crease LOL. When I do have them there they do itch like mad. I've heard that that is a common area as it's just below the base of your spine where this madness lives :). I am thankful that's the only place I've has OB so far as it's a much more convenient location to scratch if you need to LOL.

Funny thing is that I think I have been mistaking my OBs for something else in the past. I thought that I never got any GOB but thinking back I had a couple of what I thought

were nasty yeast infections from a very strong dose of antibiotics that could have been OB's but they didn't last long and it was before I tested positive. I do think I've had this for well more then 3 years but I have only known for 3 years. I am still learning about my OB's and any prodones (?) because besides having Hypothyroidism and being a bit over weight I very rarely get sick (knock on wood here). I really can't recall having flu like symptoms or the like when I wasn't sick and any muscle aches I have just attributed to getting older, I'll be 48 in a few weeks but I sure don't feel like I am.

I only recently realized that the OB on my hinny was probably just that last month. I think it was last year during the summer I had what I thought was just a sore in the same place and since it was so hot I didn't think anything of it. I made the connection last month when I remembered I had a sore there last year and it was exactly alike. Problem is trying to get a visual on the location haha. It's in a hard place to see without contorting yourself LOL. I did find that using Bentonite clay, coconut oil, tea tree oil and peppermint oil helped a great deal, I just made a paste out of it and put some on whenever I needed to and especially right before bed. Bentonite clay is something I have never heard anyone mention but might be worth looking into for some as it has SOOOOOO many used and is all natural.

I wonder if the itching on the hinny comes from being so close to the base of the spine?