• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Who Gets Herpes??? Great Infographic/reality check

What is super cool about this is it sort of hits you with, "well damn, what were we so worried about?" The infographic you posted and the "straight dope" one along with the ones provided on this site are enough for me to say H isn't really that big of a deal. Outbreaks suck, and disclosure is kind and considerate, but it really makes you think...all of the folks that are turning down good people with H, how do THEY know they don't have it too? I was so naive when my journey began just a few months ago. There are much worse and scarier diseases out there than H, and we can live life as usual with a few minor adjustments. Thank you for posting this!! Maybe the rest of the world will come to grips with it soon too.

I just posted it to my Support Truth and Dialog page on FB and then shared it forwards ... if you want to pass it on to your friends, you can just say that you came across this and didn't know these stats or something like that ... it's a way to pass info forward without disclosing your status to the world.