• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

After herpes outbreak, penis glans look different

After I got my first and only outbreak my entire penis glans has never looked the same. It's smooth, but when erected it has very noticeable red dots, that are bumps and don't itch. I rub my finger on it and it feels smooth. This has been going on for almost a year since my first and only outbreak july 2014. This happen to anyone else?

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

i have them too... my dermathologist told me is not an outbreak, its just a rash, but i feel like im still shedding because i know my dick well and it doesn´t look the same as before my first outbreak... i hope it goes away, i dont care about being possitive, but i want my penis to go back to normal texture so i can rest my mind and seek a relationship without tripping out about shedding virus

• Like 1