• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Why do I have constant burning and other problems after 6months with no herpes outbreak

I am still having constant burning in my urethra the tip of my penis seems to always be inflamed.It causes discomfort just rubbing on my underwear when I pee I can never seem to get all out no matter what I do as soon as I put it in underwear it dribbles out like I have no control over it also I have lost feeling in that area my ob was on my head of penis. This seem like what I have herd other people say other std feel like but they were able to clear those up with meds!this is showing no sign of letting up. I really want this feeling to go away it is turning my life up side down.

The antivirals help to keep the virus in remission for some ... not just with OB's ... so it would be worth your while to get on them and stay on them for at least a month or two - if they don't help at all then odds are your issue isn't anything to do with H. Also see if they will give you Zovirax cream to put on the area.

I still maintain it sounds like you have something like a UTI or other non-H infection ...

@Getbetter111 herpes affects nerves that control bladder and bowel contraction and this can cause issues w voiding completely. Getting in meds till your body gets better control of things will help. This usually occurs w people during their primary ob both w passing urine and stool, but I've never heard it happening this long after infection. I have learned to not put anything past herpes and only go off "text book symptoms",/as I'm someone that had a very unique reaction to it, but have met a couple on here that have had as unique as myself, but still not as severe neuropathy as I had in here. Whitedasies, sill88 and I think maybe danasuuuur were others that had strange symptoms. I didn't stop having strange sensations down there until as of recent, some days of the month I do have what I used to have daily. You need to boost your immune system. What helped make the change for me is as follows.

- 2000mlg of vit c and d daily.

- daily multivitamin, zinc, magnesium and all Bs

- biggest game changer for me, was a daily live culture probiotic. Has to have 3-5 different bacteria in it. 70% of our immune system is in our gut. Our processes food diet and lack of nutrients syarvs UA of the above nutrients and a balanced pH in our gut.

• 2 years later...