• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

possible L-arginine deficiency?

Hey everyone,

I've been consciously avoiding foods with arginine for about a year now and have been taking lysine pills. I dont know if it is related but my hair is starting to thin a bit and im only 24. im wondering if there is some connection. What does everyone think we should do about possible arginine deficiency? Should we just not avoid these foods? Or just make sure we dont eat them in excess? I have been avoiding them quite a bit so perhaps i am and some others are at risk of some arginine deficiency problems. Thoughts? experiences? Thank you!

Brandon

Hi,

what i read about l-lysine is that you shouldnt take it on long term because it narrows the aterias and this cant be good for heart, brain etc...i would suggest that you avoid argine food and try to eat a lot of vegetables and bit of fish and meat.at the end you need to test because all people react diffrently.I get an outbreak if i eat nuts which are full of argine but some people dont react on it at all.have good day