• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Adrial Interviews Ella Dawson .... Young Herpes Advocate who is helping to make a change

Check out @Adrial 's latest interview with Ella Dawson, the beautiful young Wesleyan student who had become an internet sensation after her article in Women's Health Magazine went viral a few weeks ago. If you are in your 20's and you think your life is over after getting Herpes, you REALLY need to watch this....

http://www.womenshealthmag.com/sex-and-relationships/dating-with-herpes (Ella's article)

Great interview! I could relate greatly to it on so many levels. When I did my interview with @adrial for the herpes opportunity guide/home study I went through a similar sense of FREEDOM in putting myself and my face out there. I will always be thankful to adrial for offering me that one last opportunity to de shackle myself from herpes and the the stigma that held me back. After discussing the interview opportunity with adrial and asking my H- man how he felt about it I took the last and final step towards my "fuck herpes" attitude. It was important to me to consult with my man even though my instinct was that it's not his decision to make it was up to me and he didn't get a vote...... but then I realized he DID get a vote because it wasn't just MY story. Well.... as a true testament to the man he is, he worried. He worried about ME. He didn't give a shit who I told, he just wanted to protect ME. That dialouge with him and Adrial's support and understanding through the thought process changed everything for me. I wanted to let it go, get it out and I wanted to be true to myself. It was a changing day for me, I didn't have to post it for the world to see for it to liberate me. Thanks to adrial, Ella and anyone else who is owning herpes and taking away it's power over them I give much props!