• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

H Opp Weekend

Soooo Excited! Just got the dates for the next 2 Herpes Opportunity Weekends ... these workshops are a 3-day experience that is 100% dedicated to you, your life and your relationships. The entire weekend is designed to reveal (what’s already true by the way) that herpes is normal and common… and that it’s something that you or anyone else can integrate into a perfectly beautiful life full of rich rewarding relationships.

At the weekend you will get direct experience (and practice) learning the best ways to communicate about herpes so that who you really are (not shame, stigma or guilt) is what shines through in your relationships. With support and guidance from me (and a great team of friendly people), you will get the tools, practices and perspectives you need to stop herpes from holding you back.

AAAAND! If you use this code before April 30, you can take 10% off of the cost of the weekend! To get the savings:

Got to: http://herpesopportunity.com/herpes-opportunity-weekend.php

Step 1: Fill out the questionnaire

Step 2: Choose which weekend you want to come to and what payment plan you want.

Step 3: Add this coupon code ( PAM10 ) in the shopping cart.

I've observed and assisted at the last weekend and I can honestly say you will come away from the weekend with a different outlook and tools for living with Herpes. Check it out... and don't delay ... this savings will only be available for the next week!

I plan to be there and I hope to see many of you there!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, it's actually been sold out for a while with a waiting list. Keep your eye out for it next year!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello!

Yep, I've been a busy little gnome getting the next awesome offering of H Opp completed. So exciting! I'm launching it off to our email list in the next few days, so if you haven't joined our email list yet, definitely jump in. I'll be sharing a video I've been working hard putting the finishing touches on for all of you to see.

So if you haven't already, join the list here (and get the e-book & handouts to boot!):

https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

And I haven't set the date for the next in-person weekend yet, but since there's so much demand for it, I'm going to be getting creative on offering something similar to the in-person weekend, but virtually. So stay tuned! (Again, if you're on the email list, you'll be the first to know!)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources: