• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Nausea before herpes outbreak?

First off I must say hello everyone! I know its been a while since Ive posted but Ive still popped in every now and then and have been a forum voyet/lurker [just reading whats been going on (lol)] Any who, I was first diagnosed with HSV2 in October and have had a total of 3 OBs since I really hate taking my acyclovir bc it makes me nauseous. Anyone experience that with it?

Also when I feel a bout with fatigue/malaise i know thats my bodys immune system trying to fight off the virus but i even feel nauseous before an OB occurs too Is that normal?

And btw no Im not preggers...Ive taken a prego test and am on my cycle. This nausea seems recurrent whenever i feel an OB coming on with/without meds

Btw for those of you who remember ... My bf and i both have HSV2 we have a progression in our relationsjip...He bought a house and Im moving in with him!!!!

Be well everyone and any input is much appreciated :-)

Namaste

~~Tina

Hey tNd

Yeah - nausea is one of the symptoms - not as common but it gets some folks ... what I would do (tho it may suck at the time) is take the acyclovir as soon as you get the symptom - just take it once or twice... see if you can knock it right down.

Real Ginger Ale (not the crap you get in the regular stores) is a great thing to settle your stomach.

And CONGRATULATIONS!!! So happy about your news!