• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I may be adding another thing

Well, Hopp'ers, I've been through yet another break up. But, the universe does direct. Im being sought out and considered for another career position that would change my life on a daily. I would be working from

Home and traveling two days a week by my own autonomy to lord knows where. Here's the crux .. I would travel the days I don't have my kids since I would be scheduling. But, I would be sacrificing relationships. I wouldn't have as much times with friends and surely could not expect a potential to understand any of that. So, the one day a week I would have would be managing the connections I love while seeking the one I don't. This opp.. Aligns with my goals as a child and as my old adult. Decisions oy vey.. What do you think

Tonight? Am I adding too much baggage as an H'er as it is to potentials or do I align myself with the universes timing that I go along for the potential of what the universe may have in store? This could be my new path . Much love and gratitude and empathy for your hearts tonight.