• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Help Us to Keep This Great Movement Growing

I'm happy to report that Adrial took my suggestion to put a Donate button on here so you guys can help him to keep this project going. (Scroll down ... it's on the right side of the page)

Up until now this has been ENTIRELY funded out of Adrials pocket AND personal time. I can't imagine the hours that just went into getting the programming done to make this happen, never mind the years of tireless attention to the forums and support for us all.

The site is starting to get a BIG increase in hits which means that at some point Adrial will have to update the programs and servers... all which take time and money. We also have a whole bunch of projects that we are hoping to get started this year ... all of which will take time away from Adrial's Graphic Design business. At present pretty much everything Adriall has made in the (h) Opp movement (workshops/etc) has gone right back into site maintenance and building the programs.

Soooo, I'm appealing to everyone to please, donate ANYTHING that you can... lets give back a little to Adrial.... he's given us all so much here!

• 2 weeks later...

Just reminding people about the donate button on the right. Adrial has put tons of his own time and money to make this site possible - if everyone who came on here just gave $5, it would be a HUGE help and would make it possible for us to get on to our other projects..... you should see the list!!!

Anyhow, every little bit helps.... ;)

Thank you to those who have given what they can! Every bit counts. It's much appreciated.

I feel honored to continue to grow our H Opp family with all of you. So much is happening here. So much love. So much support. Laughter. Connection. Healing. We are all creating something magical. Together.

Here's to continuing ... and having a blast doing it! :)

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Hi Judith! Thank you! Spain is on the country list if you go to the dropdown.

Here's a screenshot: http://screencast.com/t/YoKb2Vd1Qn

Is that what you're asking about?

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

Hi ,

sorry but I choose spain but there is no possibility for my area where I am living so I am not able to donate money??????? The paypal system give an error Please enter a valid Province......maybe I am too stupid for that :)but I used paypal before ....who knows

• 1 month later...

Reminder people to donate what you can in the Donate box - the button on the right of the screen.... Adrial is working so hard to design all these great things for us (this site, the Home Course, the Weekend Course (details to follow soon!) and many other projects... the cost of which has come out of his pocket for the most part. At some point things will build to a point where it pays for itself, but right now, this is a project based on passion and dedication to making the lives of the H+ community better.

So if you can, drop a few bucks in the penny jar... if everyone who comes here on a regular basis even dropped a couple bucks a month, it would make a HUGE difference!

Peace and (((HUGS))) my friends!