• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Let's do this!

Alright, so I've been a mopey bastard lately. I admit it. I've been a whiny li'l beatch. But, tonight, Thank God, I had a huge weight lifted off both my medical charts and my heart. Herpes kicked a door open in my heart. It's a door I'd closed long ago and forgotten about. That door is enormous and the words that are going to come from my fingers, well folks, it's time to change the world.

Who's with me?

Let's talk. ;) It's happening.

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

As always, loving the enthusiasm, bro! That lil virus won't know what hit it. ;) Glad to have you on the team. Very soon, we are going to rendezvouz in the secret H Opportunity tree fort, develop a plan (think Calvin-and-Hobbes-style treasure map), and spread the love, acceptance and knowledge (not the shame and stigma). Putting the finishing touches on the first module of the home study course now. Looking forward to our team connecting so we can all work together to help tons of awesome people ...

http://bit.ly/1b5gABT

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

This seems a good place to put this question...I was wondering if we could all get on the same page with our doctors. Adrial I know I read something somewhere about you teaming up with docs but what if we all print out say five disclosure pamphlets and give them to our doctors to read over. If they want could they not then pass those pamphlets on to people newly diagnosed? Just spinning ideas around in my head lately :)

Heya! Yep, are you reading minds over there, OPM? ;) That's on our "to do list" for sure. Building a community effort to get our H Opportunity handouts into doctors offices, clinics, OBGYN offices, urology offices, etc. And keep the ideas coming! We want to get the word out as far and wide as possible!

I'll add you to the team list. I hope to have regular meetings soon after the home study course launches.

Helpful resources: