• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

I've been gone for too long!!

Hi everyone!!

I feel like i have been gone for so long and like I'm missing out on some happy and very interesting threads going on here!! I keep seeing more and more successful disclosure stories which makes so happy because I have my own very happy story happening right before my eyes H and all!!! After all the freaking out i did at the end of December and begining of this month all i have to say is I AM SO HAPPY!! I am in the healthiest and happiest relationship i have EVER been in, not only does this man accept me H and all, but he has taken my son as his own. My boyfriend has made everything so public and official (which never happened the first time we dated) and he only seems to be getting more and more into this. I could go on and on about how happy I am, but I wont do that to y'all. I guess if anything, if youre reading this and just recently found out you have H know that having H doesnt have to change your dating life and you can find someone who will accept you and do everything in their power to make you happy, H and all! :)

Oh and I'm still waiting to go back and get tested again to get (hopefully) some clear results on my H. I have missed all of you, and i felt like I had nothing to post about. I have been so happy though and i NEEDED to share! :)

• 2 months later...