• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

is my herpes outbreak gone or lingering?

cc123

Hi all! haven't been on for a couple weeks-- was super busy with the holidays and family and all that.

I've been wondering about something.. I had my first and only (so far) OB about a month ago, it lasted a little over 2 weeks and was pretty mild (only 2 small sores). I've noticed that where the OB was there is a flat, pink, shiny smooth area, kind of like a burn scar. I've read that H sores aren't supposed to scar and your skin is supposed to be normal between OBs. Does anyone else have this?

I've also had some serious tingling/itching the last 3 or 4 days, and some burning with urination, but so far no OB. Hoping it stays that way! Anyways.. hope everyone had a great holiday Xo

I would guess the area is still healing. I certainly don't have any scars from any of my OB's and my whole chin used to break out when I was a kid.

And yeah - I'd guess your body is still fighting it off so you may be having the prodrome symptoms w/o an OB. Try the Epsom Salts baths ... Nice warm water and several handfuls of ES sprinkled all around where you are sitting 2x/day ;)