• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

clitoral pain, no herpes outbreak?

Hi,

yes you can get the vulva or clitoral pain without getting an outbreak but this symtoms show that the virus is active and your body try to fight the virus.A lot of people get pain in the lymph nodes too(usally around upper legs ).Well sometimes you have symtoms and nothing happen ,sometimes you have no symtoms and you get an OB.......its really strange how our body react to that virus but i started to read symtoms even they not always obviously...but after a while you can read that symtoms even if you dont get OB....need time.

• 1 month later...

I'm feeling the same thing now I don't know if this is related to herpes or not it's not a constant pain but every so often I feel a sharp pain in my clitoris no bumps or redness no tingling no sign of an outbreak at all could it just be from sex? I'm kind of freaking out does this mean I'm going to get an outbreak?

sab

Sounds like you are getting the prodrome symptoms which means you could be shedding BUT that doesn't mean you will have an OB. It's your body telling you another battle is going on between your immune system and the virus... so just try to find ways to relax and support it through healthy life choices...and take a Valtrex or two if you have them to help your body kick the virus back to their nerve ganglion homes....