• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Interested in an H Opp Home Study experience?

Hey all of you lovely H Opp family!

I'm now putting my efforts into developing a home study course based off of the H Opp weekend workshop and all of my knowledge and experience in coaching many people through herpes shame and into self-acceptance.

I get people telling me all the time that they'd love to come to the weekend workshop here in North Carolina, BUT they just can't afford to travel here to attend in person OR the shame makes showing their face in person seemingly impossible. I want to be able to give all of you who can't make the in-person weekend a structured way to move through your own shame with group support and into acceptance ... from the comfort of your own home. :)

Click here to join the early interest list for a special beta discount!

This home study course will include:

• Videos of me (Adrial) coaching you one-on-one through each carefully-crafted exercise

• Role-playing videos to give you experience of how to take action on "loving shamelessly"

• A structured and proven way for you to heal in a step-by-step fashion

• Practices to do on a consistent basis that will move you through your own healing process

• All of my experience in leading the H Opp weekends and coaching private clients over the years

• A built-in family of support and compassion that will last long after the course is complete

• An affordable pricetag and a 100% moneyback satisfaction guarantee

Are YOU interested in going through this course? If so, go ahead and submit your name/email to this interest list and I'll give you a special discount on the beta version when it's finished:

Click here to join the early interest list for a special beta discount!

I'm really excited to create this for all of you! Much love!

This content is for informational purposes only. This information does not constitute medical advice or diagnosis. I'm not a medical professional, so please take this as friendly peer support. 

Helpful resources:

• 3 weeks later...