• Want to be a part of a supportive community? Join the H Opp community for free.

Welcome to the Herpes Opportunity Support Forum! We are a supportive and positive group to help you discover and live your Opportunity. Together, we can shed the shame and embrace vulnerability and true connection. Because who you are is more important than what you have. Get your free e-book and handouts here: https://www.herpesopportunity.com/lp/ebook

Just found out on the middle of my trip

So I decided to quit my job and waste all my savings in a 4 month trip around the world. Ive been on the road for1 month now and have had some sexual partners. With one of them, we ran out of condoms and had a brief intercourse without one. A week later I starred to feel pain in my personal zone, I thought it could just because ive been walking for so long so maybe I just got hurt. But 2 days after I started seeing some blisters and feeling fever. Went to the doctor and just by seeing my wounds she told me I had herpes. I already started the polls but I’ve been in bed for 2 days because of the fever. I hate myself for this, I thought this was going to be the best experience of my life and ended up in hell because besides the fever, it hurts so bad. Now I don’t know what to do, I don’t want to end my trip and of course I don’t want to tell my parents because they’ll freak out. I need some help here

Well its obviously your choice who you do and don't tell. As far as symptoms go, i would get an opinion of a licensed doctor and go from there. Valtrex seems to be a favorite from what we all read. Treat this like the flu for aches and pains.

Tea tree oil seems to work pretty good for itching, etc. It will subside but you might feel a bit achy if its' your first outbreak. Don't hate yourself. You didn't try to harm anyone or yourself. Life just took you for a spin and now you need to ride it out. If your brave enough to go on a life adventure like this, a simple skin virus is nothing.

Keep on your adventure and be prepared in case of another outbreak. Im jealous...I hope you have enough fun for all of us.....